So today and tomorrow (and hopefully not Friday) I am in grading jail.
Which isn't as bad as it sounds, as
- I'm only reading final reflections
- Which are letters to me
- Which makes them easy to read
- And often full of entertaining observations on their (sometimes perceived) progress
- Excel figures out my grades for me
- Which means that the only maths I need to do anymore is for knitting
- Which is more fun than the maths for grade figuring.
Is it sad that I'd rather clean the bathroom?
I'm holding out several carrots for myself, including knitting and cookie baking. I have in fact finished the knitting portion of a Thorpe hat I'm making for my dad, although I cannot for the life of me locate one of the seven or eight yarn needles I know are somewhere in this apartment. I lost the last one in Poland, so I have a toe to graft on a pair of socks, as well.
And pictures to post, except G has confirmed that the camera cord abandoned ship and stayed in Poland with him, so I can't actually get said pictures out of the camera for another ten days.